Quick Charge Podcast: April 7, 2022
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla ‘recalls’ another 120,000 vehicles in China, but it’s another software update fix
- Tesla raises prices on Model 3 vehicles with nickel-based battery packs
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk met with Biden administration regarding EV charging, along with Mary Barra and other auto leaders
- Review: GMC’s Hummer EV ‘Super(size)truck’ is excess in all the best ways
- Chase partners with EVgo to pilot DC fast chargers at 50 of its US branches
- Proterra becomes the first EV maker to earn multiple zero-waste certifications
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.