Snapseed QR Codes: How To Use Snapseed QR Codes?
Want to know what snapseed QR codes? Just heard the buzzword which QR codes and have no idea what it is?
Don’t worry you are in the right place. We will let you know all the required information related to QR Codes. Read the full blog!
If you want to know what is Snapseed QR code you can check out my previous article
How to find Snapseed QR Codes?
In this section we are going to discuss how you are going to find Snapseed QR Code according to filter type.
First of all, go to Pinterest and search ” snapseed QR Codes “.
You will see a bar with various types of edits available,
Aesthetic, Portrait, Preset, Vintage…
Click on the options and you can download the code and use the same filters and editing process without even actually doing the edits.
How to use Snapseed QR Codes?
Snapseed QR Codes are easy to use when you are aware of the process. Codes are too available to use and can be generated easily. Here is quite how you can generate the Qr Code :
For Android :
- First of all open the snapseed in your android device
- You will see a pulse (+) icon at the center of the dashboard.
- After clicking, you will see an option to select the image. Select any of the images just for sample purposes.
- Dashboard at the top right corner of the screen with an arrow sign. Click on the icon.
- This will give you an option to have a QR look at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, scan the QR code. You will se a window that asks for permission to use the camera.
- The point at QR Codes is available.
Done!! This is the simple procedure to scan QR Codes.
For iOS Device :
- Open the app on your iOS device.
- Same as above, click on the pulse (+) icon that appeared at the center of the dashboard.
- Select the image of your choice.
- Following the same steps as above, click on the icon with an arrow, present at the top right corner.
- Now you will see the option ” QR Look “, click on the option.
- Click on the scan QR Look.
- Next, snapseed will ask for your permission to access the camera. Allow the camera.
- Scan the QR code using a mobile camera.
- An additional step added here is, iOS will ask your permission to apply the edits.
Done! That’s it. You will see all changes and edits are applied to the image.
Isn’t it easy to use the QR Code option? Try the option and let us know how this helped you. ?
Snapseed is a popular app with amazing features. Anyone with basic knowledge can use the app and edit the image accordingly. Snap QR Codes are an additional feature used to make the editing process easy. There are a number of variety and edit options available right now, just check Pinterest.