It is important to manage Mobile Legends Accounts to prevent them from being stolen by other players. A lot of scammers will try and trick unsuspecting players into giving them their in-game credentials which may result in them stealing your account and using it for nefarious purposes or selling it for their own profit. This is why learning how to take care of your Mobile Legends Accounts is important, especially for seasoned players who have unlocked a lot content in the game. The older the account is, the more it is likely to have unlocked a lot of limited-time items which increases its value. Here is the ultimate guide on how you can manage your Mobile Legends accounts.
How to create new account in Mobile Legends
If you made a fresh install of the game, simply follow the tutorial provided for new players to create a new account in Mobile Legends. There is currently is no way to . However, you can always switch accounts when needed.
If you wish to make more accounts in Mobile Legends, you can make multiple Facebook accounts as it is the easiest to create and switch if need be.
How to delete Mobile Legends account
There is currently no way to . However, you can simply disconnect all your third-party accounts if you wish to abandon your account for good.
You cannot unbind your Moonton account. This means, there is no sure way to permanently delete Mobile Legends account.
How to switch account in Mobile Legends
If you have an account logged into the game, follow these steps:
1. Tap on your profile icon in the main menu.
2. Head to the Account Settings section in your in-game profile.
3. Tap on Switch Account and select an account from the list provided.
4. Log in with the account credentials you wish to switch to.
How to retrieve your Mobile Legends account
If you lost access to your Mobile Legends accounts, simply follow the steps below:
1. Login using an alternate account. It doesn’t matter if it’s new, as long as you can access the game menu.
2. Take note of your account ID and in-game name (IGN). You can search your account credentials through the add friends feature. Simply search either the in-game name or the account ID and tap on the “Check” button.
3. After you check on your lost account information. Head back to the main lobby.
4. Tap on the Customer Service icon located at the left of your profile image.
5. Tap on the Account Recovery option from the list provided.
6. Tap on the Form_Account Retrieval option.
7. Select your account from the list provided. If your account is not on the list, simply select the “There is no account I want to retrieve above.”
8. Provide your account’s server ID and IGN.
9. Follow the remaining steps which may vary depending on your account status.
10. Once the process is completed successfully, it may take a while before you gain access to your account.
11. Once you get your Mobile Legends Accounts back, make sure to keep them safe by linking them to multiple social media accounts.